Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Wednesday: Writing Task

In the morning I loved smelling the fresh air. When I was going to check on my
children, boom!!!!! something exploded in my house, I ran a check on my
children if they are ok. thank goodness they were ok. Then I went outside and
I saw houses burnt down fire everywhere I looked up and a boom was about
to drop on me and my children when out of nowhere a lady came and pushed
us out of the way and it was my mum!!! I started to cry, “why” I cried then I said
to myself “think about your children do you want that to happen” 



 I got up and I told my children to follow me into the gun shed, they followed
me into the gun shed and I told them what to do there because the gun shed
is made out of steel and nothing can break that. I got a gun and puted as
much as it could hold and I got a mask cause there might be smoke out there,
I went out. There was smoke everywhere I was right. 



Then I saw a lot of people come towards me. It was one of the womens from
here. Thank Lord it is not the other team. Then I of them said “we are here to
rescue you and your children”. I was so happy. I went back to the gun shed
and grabbed two masks and gave one to each of them. I took their hand and
walked them out of the shed. We all walked out of the town safely and never
came back.

THE END 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.