Pages

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Tuesday: Writing Task

When it was dark I called my friends Khyani, Jeyda and Khalia to put on their
togs because we are going to the beach. Khyani was so tired that she hanged
up on me. Then I called her again and said there are going to be West Indian
Manatee there (Khyani loves West Indian Manatee) then she ended the call
and straight got changed and went to the beach.

 She was the first one there, and Jeyda, Khalia and me came at the same
time. We all saw that Khyani was already in the water. Then the rest of us
jumped in. We saw a lot of West Indian Manatee there. Then a little baby
West Indian Manatee came to me and cuddled me. It was so cute. After
that the sun started to rise, it was so beautiful.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.