Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Scratch Sprites


Last week I started my scratch maze game. We had to create a maze game on scratch. I have just finished doing my sprites (characters) last week. It was very fun creating and designing my sprites on scratch, I had some times where I just wanted to not do it again but I kept on going and it got me here. I love how my sprites look and I bet I am going to create a great game. I have to just finish my coding and background so ya I can't wait for that to come. I hope you ENJOY!!!! ( :


13 comments:

  1. That's not bad kolotita but I have something for you I challenge you to a drawing contest. Will you take it?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, what do you want us to draw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I what us to draw a mythical creature for our first one and it has to be finish before the end of the week okay then we will go onto each other's blogs and rate it out of ten to one okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. staring today hope you do great stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kolotita, awesome work making a start on your scratch project from home! You are awesome! Do you think you can start making different costumes of your main sprite so that we can make the sprite move? We talked about this in the google meet last week. If you can't remember how to do this, we can go through it again during the next meet for Creative Space.

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss West, I have already created all my movements for my sprite on scratch but I didn't want to put all my sprites in blog post because it would be to long.

      From Kolotita

      Delete
    2. Hey Tita how you going on that drawing contest what part are you on drawing or painting or detail.Hope you are doing well.

      Delete
  6. Thank you Jeyda for that great comment.Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3 more days kolotita better hurry before time is up.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.