Pages

Thursday 30 November 2017

Letter to my 2018 Teacher.

To my new teacher, 

Hi! My name is Kolotita. I am 7 years old. 

My favourite things to do at school are reading and writing. My favourite colours are yellow, green, blue, pink, brown, grey, purple, red and orange. I find reading hard because some times I get it roung. Can we please do lots of writing?

I really like it when we do maths song and around the world. My best friends at school are Legacy Vienna Aliana.

I don't like mean kids 

Your sincerely, Kolotita



2 comments:

  1. hello kolotila l am so happy that you are in my class in 2010

    from khyani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello kolotita l am so happy that you are in my class this year. I hope you have a great 2018

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.