Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Cobra Description

Me and my friends Khyani, Lynette and Khalia went to Southern Asia for a holiday. My friends and I
were so excited to go. When I was packing I thought what are we going to do when we get to south
Asia. So I asked my friends what we should do when we get to South Asia and half of them said
walking around South Asia and the rest said they wanted to go to the forest. So we voted, the place
that we are going to is the forest.

When we got to South Asia it looked beautiful. Then we went and rented a truck. I couldn't wait until
we went to the forest. Then I asked a stranger where is the why to the forest and he said left right
and then straight and then we said thank you and lifted. When we got to our destination we started
to drive though the forest it was quiet. I was glad I had a jumper on because it got colder.

And then in the Distance I saw something coming towards us. It was a snake!!! we all started to run
but the snake got closer and closer and five more came. we didn't know what kind of snake it was
but we knew it was not a good snake. Then I said “we shouldn't have come here”. Then we saw a
truck, it was ours, then we jumped in and drove off. We never came back to South Asia ever again.

                                                 THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.