Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Tuesday: Writing Task

I am sitting in the trench. I felt nervous with my throat Dry. So
then I loaded my gun with as many bullets as it could hold.I
couldn't believe I was going out there in battle. 

Then I went for it, there was lots of smoke all around me. out
there it was loud, it was like I couldn't hear anything except the
loud booms. it was like a thunderstorm coming my way. I saw
a lot of people fall on the ground. Then I said to myself you got
this. 

Then I saw an explosive coming towards me about to exploited.
I didn't have time to run, then someone came out of nowhere
and saved me. “It was my dad”!!. I was so happy that I was
alive and I'm also happy that my dad was here. Then he said
“if we are going to die I would rather die with you my son”. 

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.