Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

The day Vesuvius Erupted Diary

Dear Diary, 
What an unforgettable day!  I was busy collecting water from the well,
when the sun mysteriously disappeared from the sky.

I looked up and saw a huge dark cloud coming this way. It covered the
whole city. it got darker darker Intel I couldn't see anything. I stood there
shaking.

 Then I saw a bright red stream that looked like some kind of lekwadu.
It is lava!!!! I ran as fast as I could.I didn't know where I was going but I didn't
care. The only thing I knew was that I needed to find my family. I looked behind
me and more lava was coming down.

Then a huge red fireball nearly hated me. More and more fireballs came
crashing down. I started to cry. I was so scared. then I plucked up my carriage
and told myself you got this, you can do this. 

I started to run again,as I looked at the back of me there were more and
more lava coming , then a huge fireball crashed into the lava and some
of the lava got on me. I was glad that I was wearing  metal gloves. 

In the distance I saw my city. When I got closer I was too late. Everybody
was gone. I was the only one there.  Then I saw a shadow. I thought that
my mide was checking me but it wasn't. It looked like a man when I walked
closer it looked like my dad. Then I shouted out to him saying,”dad I am here”
he heard me and ran up to me and said you are alive. He was so happy,
then he told me “we have to go run” then I ran me and my dad was lucky
that we survived.
                THE END                  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.