Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Tuesday: Brazil Writing

Hi Khyani I am in brazil now, eating delicious food like Feijoada,
Açaí Bowl, Barbecued Meat, Brigadeiros and more. 3 minutes
ago I stopped and got 1 donut but I came out with 10 boxes of
donuts. 5 of the boxes of donuts are for you and the other 5 is
for me. Hope you like the donut flavors I got for you.

I am having a blast. Brazil has the best food in the world. Wish
you are here. Khyani I am going to rate Brazil's food out of 10.
I am going to give it 10,000 out of 10 because it is just amazing
Brazil has any food you like, like donuts, BBQ chicken, chicken
kebab, chips, Chocolate truffles and more. Hope you come to
Brazil and eat their delicious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.