Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

Monday: Brazil Writing

Today I am in the Amazing Race. My first stop was at Rio de Janeiro.
The envelope was in the L'Atelier du Cuisinier restaurant. I got lost
quickly so I decided to ask a man where the L'Atelier du Cuisinier
restaurant is. but he started to talk in Portuguese. So I decided to ask
a woman. She started to speak english and I was so happy. 

I asked her if she knew where the L'Atelier du Cuisinier restaurant is
and she said yes. So I asked her which way was it “straight take a
right lift and straight again and there is your destination. Then I said
thank you for the directions and then I went to the restaurant. When
I got to the restaurant the manager gave me the envelope and said
here's your second clue.

3 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.