Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Writing - Italy


Today I am going to the Louvre Museum for a school trip. I was so excited to
go and see the Mona Lisa. I got on the school bus and drove off. 1 hours
passed and we were there. I got out of the bus and I saw a huge triangle made
out of glass with a triangle shaped hole to get in. me and the class walked in
a straight line to the Entrance.

 We got in, then my teacher gave the class and me a list of things we have to
find and tick off your list. I started looking, then I saw the Mona Lisa. It was a
magnificent panning, the Mona Lisa was practiced by glass and has a fins
around it. A lot of people were around the Mona Lisa.

 Then I saw the storage room. I opened the door and went in, then the door
slammed shut. It was dark so I turned on the light switch. There were a lot of
things in the storage room like signs and frames and other things. Then I
started looking around to find something to open the door. Know one knew I
was in the storage room. 8 hours passed and I found a spare key under all
the things. It was raining in the dark.

suddenly I saw someone sneak pass. I thought it was one of the guards so
I ran towards the person then I stopped. I saw that he smashed the glass
around the Mona Lisa. He is a thief. I said in my heard.  I hid behind one of
the paintings and got a plan, the plan was to find a phone and call the police.

 I found a phone and dialed 911. After that I started waiting. Then I saw that
he got the Mona Lisa, suddenly I heard police sirens get louder and louder.
The thief got scared and hid behind a panning. The police broke the door
and lots of policies came in. They saw the thief who stole the Mona Lisa and
arrested him and I got a metal.


THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.