Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Wednesday: Writing Task

In the morning I couldn’t wait to have a great day. The sun was shining on my
face, my mum cooked fish for breakfast and for dinner she was cooking shark.
I started eating breakfast and swam to my friend's house to play tentacle ball.
The humans call this game football.




 My friends name was Oct, I knocked on the door and Oct’s mum answered it
and said “ohhh hi kolotita are you here for oct”  “yes” “can I come in” “of course
yes” ” he is in his room” ‘thank you” I swim up to his room and asked if he
wants to play tentacle ball he said “of course yes. 




We played until it was dark. Then we both went back home. When I got back
home I started eating the shark. It was delicious. Then I went to bed 



THE END

1 comment:

  1. hi kk that was a good story it was really interesting keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.