Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Lost in Paris

I woke up and someone called me. It was my mum. I answered the call and she told me to come
to Paris for my cousin's birthday and I said “OK”. Then she told me where the birthday is going to
be and it was at the Patchanka. So I packed my bags and flew to Paris. 

After a long time I got there, the sun was shining on my face and I could see the Eiffel tower from
there. I walked off the airplane and started walking around Paris. It was a beautiful city with lights,
shops, no cars and more. I asked a man if he knew where the Patchanka was and he said straight
take a right then a left then straight again and there's your destination. Then I said thank you to the
man and I walked off.

 After that I needed to remember the right way to go. Then I said what the man told me, left, right,
straight and turn left. I did exactly what I said and found myself lost. I called my mum and asked
where the Patchanka was and she said it is near the Eiffel tower and I said “OK” Then I saw that
the Eiffel tower was far away so I started walking. 1 hour later, I was near the Eiffel tower and
started looking around. Then I finally found the Patchanka and it was already closed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.