Pages

Thursday 16 April 2020

New kid Ron

Room 7 got a new student today. I know it's not nice to make fun of a new kid, but man did he look weird. He had bright red hair, and huge red lips. His name was Ron McDonald. Something about him seemed familiar but I couldn't really remember.After school my family surprised me they said that they are going to take me to the McDonalds for an early birthday present I was so excited. Then I asked when we were going and they said that we are going right now. Then I got ready and went to the car. We drove to the McDonalds not that far from the shopping center, when we got there my dad parked the car in a car park. Then my family went inside the McDonalds. When we got inside we went to the park while my mum ordered the food. Then I looked at a statue that had red hair and a big lip that was red. Suddenly I realized the new student in my class was aksharly Ronald McDonald. I felt so domb when I found out. After me and my family ate, we went back to our house. When I went back to school I asked Ron McDonald if he is Ronald McDonald and he said yes.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kolotita - I had a good laugh about your story and enjoyed reading it. Fancy Ronald McDonald being an actual person in your classroom. It took me quite a while to realise that Ronald McDonald was connected to McDonalds! What is your favourite thing about McDonalds apart from the food?
    Kind regards
    Mrs McMillan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my favourite thing about McDonalds is that they have a park so the kids Don't get bored.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.