Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Write your own Mystery story

On christmas eve I was still working because I had no family and no friends. Suddenly someone walked in and it was santa! I said, “why are you here? You are supposed to deliver the present to the children '' then santa said “ I did deliver the present but when I came back to the north pole one of the windows was broken can you find out who did this” ”OK I will” then he led me to the north pole, near his house, then he pointed at the cracked window then I saw evidence around the broken window. There were Cookie crumbs, Reindeer hoof prints and an elf hat. The suspects were Rudolf, Mrs Claus, Jones-Head elf and Santa Claus. First, he questioned Rudolf but he said he was near the window because he smelled someone making cookies and it was Mrs Claus. Then we questioned Mrs Claus and she said that after she made cookies she ate five, near the window so she could have some fresh air and started to eat the cookies. When she was finished there were a lot of cookie crumbs so then she wiped it out of the window. The next suspect was Jones-Head elf I said “why was your hat out of the window” I will tell you what happened, I was walking near the window then I saw someone coming and he got scared and dropped his hat and ranaway. Now we know how it was ,it was Santa. Then he told me what happened. He was playing basketball and accidentally heated the window and then it shattered. Then he got so scared because Miss Claus might Punish him and ran away. it is going to be fine. Then Santa telled Mrs Claus about what happened and she said to Santa, you have to pay for the window! and he said fine. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.