Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Write your own Mystery story V2



 Once upon a time there lived a famous detective and that is me, people would come around the world 
so I can help them solve their mystery. On a sunny day as I was drinking my juice someone walked
in and it was Hulk “what are you doing here? are you supposed to have a day off” “I am but can you
help me find the one who stole my sandwich? “ Find then I reply” then he told me to follow him and I did.
He led me to the Avengers Tower HQ and told me where he last saw his sandwich. He told me he
last saw it in the fridge. There was evidence around the fridge. The evidence was Spider webs,
Fortnight on the play-station, Iron Man's glasses and Ant man's wallet. The suspects were Spider-Man,
Thor, Iron Man and Ant Man. The first one I am going to interview is Spider-Man.  Spider-Man, why was
your spider webs in the fridge? I will tell you what happened. When I was practicing my aim. I
accidentally hitted the fright and then my webs got stuck on it and that’s how my web got there. So it
wasn’t Spider-men, then we interviewed Thor, why was  Fortnite on the play-station. I was playing
Fortnite and I forgot to turn off the play-station. So it’s not Thor, The next one we are gonna interview
is Iron Man. Iron man, why were your glasses near the fridge? Fine, then I will tell you why. I was
wearing glasses and I looked in the fridge if there was anything to eat and I saw a sandwich and I
wanted to eat it but I know it’s not mine. Then I accidentally dropped my glasses but was too lazy to
pick it up so I just walked away and left it there, and that's what happened. Now we know who stole
the sandwich. It was Ant-Man. Ant-Man told me what happened, why he ate the sandwich. I was going
to pay Hulk back but I lost my wallet, that's why I didn’t want to tell you, then I told him to pay Hulk back
and Ant Man said fine then. The mystery is solved!
                
The End By Kolotita

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.