Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Monster Interview template


When I was about to go to sleep, my friend texted and said to come to my monster party. I want to go
but I was grounded. But I don’t want to miss out. So I put on a pretty dress and made a rope out of
some of my clothes to help me climb down. Then I got on my motorcycle that I got from my parents
and drove off to my friend's house. When I got there I went inside, I saw my friend and we started
dancing. After the party I drove back to my house. I went inside my mum and dad were there sitting
on the couch. They said that they saw me sneaking out. Then they punished me and took my phone
off me and I begged, please please I'll do anything. They looked at each other and said clean the
house for 20 days then you get your phone back. I was happy and said Yes yes I’ll do it I’ll do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.