Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

White Water Rafting Story Starter

“Are you coming or not?” demanded my brother Max. I nervously went into the
boat and sat down. There were 6 people on the boat including me. my Dad,
Mum, Sister, Brother, and little Brother. I was scared and excited at the same time. 


Then the instanter said are you all ready then we all said ”NO” then the
instanter pushed the boat. The boat became faster and faster and we
all were screaming it was like a slide. Then the boat started to get slower
and slower. Then  I saw waves coming at as. Then it crashed hard ,then
we fell off the boat. 


Then we tried to get back on to the boat but the boat flipped over then we
tried to get the boat back to normal and it worked then I promised myself
that I am not going to try rafting agine. 
                 
                                                     The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.