Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Letter Writing -Jacinda Ardern



Dear Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern


Hi my name is Kolotita I am 9 years old. I am half Tongan and half Samoan
and I go to the best school in New Zealand, and that is Pt England School!
I love doing online learning and staying home. 



Thank you for being the best women Prime Minister in the world, and you're
an amazing  leader! Thank you for helping us through this challenging time
and for working so hard for us all in NZ. to be safe. You are an inspiration to
all. We are blessed to have you as our Prime Minister. 



My recommendation would be nice if we had a Cafeteria for all New Zealand
primary schools. Where we can sit with our friends and order yummy and
fresh food everyday during morning tea and lunch. As, well as have water
bottle machines too. So if we forget our water bottle at home we can just
get one from the machine and recycle the empty bottles too.  But you can
think about it! Thank you for all you do for us.


Yours Sincerely, 


Kolotita Malofou

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.