Pages

Tuesday 12 May 2020

Story starters... 90's version



School in the 90’s… no Chromebooks and no internet. I’ve got a desk that's full of books.
A maths book, a writing book, a topic book, and a handwriting book! Not to mention all
these pens and pencils. Let me tell you what a day in the life of a 90's school kid is like. 


Back in the 90’s there was no internet, no laptops and devices. It was fun. We did lots
of outdoor activities-  explore, play outside, get fit and bake lots of yummy sweets.
We didn’t have to spend lots of money to buy expensive toys or devices. We created
our own fun mostly outside.I walked to my friends house and played games and
dances to 90’s hip hop music. 

School was also fun too. Everyday I would walk to school with my sisters and brothers.
Eat peanut butter and jam sandwiches for lunch, we didn’t need money to buy lunch.
For school learning we only needed pencils and papers and books, no laptop needed.
We were better at handwriting, reading and maths then now kids. That's what it is like
as a 90’s kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.