Pages

Thursday 2 September 2021

Thursday: Writing Task - Recount

 Recount Writing

Task: Today you will be writing a recount about something that you have been doing this week in lockdown. 


1

Your writing must have a title e.g. ‘Cooking with my family’

2

Orientation/Beginning - Where? Why? What? Who? How? When?

3

Middle - What happened? 

4

Conclusion/End - Tell us how you felt about it. 

5

Use Past Tense (cooked, stirred, watched, heard etc.) because these things have ALREADY happened.

6

Use Descriptive language; Use your 5 Senses to add interesting details.

7

Brainstorm: Write down a few ideas or adjectives/words to help you get started:

8

Use paragraphs




Start your writing here: 


Family movie night



During lockdown level 4 my family has been having movie nights at home. 

We are having movie nights because we want to do something in lockdown and not waste the time we have with our family doing something else separately.  



Before the movie started my mum told me to pick a movie on Netflix. But I didn't, I was just changing my brother's profile icon on Netflix. A few minutes later my mum asked me if I have picked the movie yet but I said I didn't so she said I will pick the movie. A few minutes later she Picked “Pan ''. I said why “Pan” but she said that Pan is going to be removed from Netflix. We had a lot of snacks like 3 big chocolate bars, an aloe Vera drink and some chips. My mum also made 'otai. It was mango flavoured. The movie was boring at first but It got much better at the end. When the movie finished my brother FIale said to my mum can we watch another movie and she said yes. The next movie was called “The Water Man”. It was such a great movie. 


Conclusion: I had a wonderful time watching the movies with my family and I can't wait for the next movie night.




Kia Ora Viewer,

Today we are learning about Protein.

 I have been withing about my family movie night.

I hope you enjoy reading it.

Pls leave a positive comment on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.