Pages

Wednesday 10 March 2021

March e-AsTTle Writing Test - 2021

My aunt Maria’s birthday

On Monday 8th of march it was my aunt Maria’s birthday. We celebrated it at my cousin's house every one in my family came.


When we got to my cousin's house we grabbed the gift we got for Maria and took it inside her gift was in a white wooden basket in it was chocolate, mite lollies, a green monster drink, blueberries and a pineapple. We got inside and showed Maria the gift and she said to put it in the living room. I got there and put the gift on a table and sat next to the cake. The cake was beautiful, it had white fondant with the card symbols on the side with red jreps coming down. It looked so nice.


When the birthday party started we had to all go to the living room to have a prayer to bless the food and maria. After that the kids had to get our food first then the adults. There were sausages, pattys, coke and other things I can't remember but there were a lot. I was eating in the living room with everyone. After we all ate, the adults started to play cared’s. My aunt Maria loves to play cared’s. Then I asked my aunt emily if I can hold elisane. Elisane is 8 months old.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.