Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

About Me!

Malo e lelei and Talofa my name is Kolotita I am 10 years old turning 11 and a year 5 student in room 8. I am half Samoan and half Tongan I come from a family of 7. My Mum and Dad, my oldest sister Lucy, My year 8 sister Sauma, me the middle child, my 8 year old brother Fale turning 9 this year and my youngest brother Marcus.



My favorite game is fortnite. Fortnite is the best game and no game can beat it in my opinion. I like fortnite because they have the greatest skins that I have ever seen and some of them are inspired by movie character. My favorite skin on fortnite is called diamond diva. I like diamond diva because she has beautiful hair that’s light purple and light blue.


I like different kinds of food and Fast food restaurant. There is only 4 takeaways that I have never tried before and these 4 are Wendy's, Taco Bell, Pita Pit and Chicken Republic. My favorite Fast food restaurant is Macdonald and KFC.I have 11 favorite foods they are Pizza, Burgers, Chips, Burritos, Tacos, Bananas, Mangos, Watermelons, Kiwifruit, Pineapple and chocolate.  

   

I don't have a pet but my uncle does it’s a dog. The dogs name is coco he's a mixed breed here's a example what if a girl Rechever had a baby with a Pitbull the puppy would look a little bite like a Rechever and a little bite like a Pitbull. Coco is a pitbull and a other dog but I don't know so I am going to ask my uncle.Coco is white and light brown with brown eyes. I love dog's and but my favorite's are the Siberian husky, Swiss Shepherd, German shepherd, Pomeranian, Alaskan malamute, Newfoundland, Chow Chow, Samoyed, Labrador Retriever, Golden Retriever, Leonberger, Tibetan Mastiff, Eurasier and Bernese Mountain Dog.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.