Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Going to Paradice ice skating

Paradice Ice Skating (Avondale) - 2020 All You Need to Know Before You Go  (with Photos) - Avondale, New Zealand | Tripadvisor

During the holidays,I went ice skating. I went with my whole family. The ice skating place was called paradice ice skating. The paradice ice skating was in botany.


When we got to the paradice ice skating, we had to pay first. After my parents paid we walked into the ice skating rink and the air was so cold. After that we went to a lady and got our ice skates. Then we began to put on our ice skates. When I finished putting my ice skates on I stood up and I went to the ice skating rink. When I went into the rink it was slippery and cold. I couldn't even move without slipping so i got out of there.



When I got out of the rink I asked my mom if there was anything that could help me ice skate “you can use this” said my mom, pointing at a red thing. The red thing looked like a guide Walker but it slid. When I got back on the ice skating rink it was still a little hard but I got the hang of it. Overall I would love to go there again.


The End


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.