Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Story ideas China landmarks


Today I went on a school trip. We were going to The Great Wall of china. When we got to the great wall
of china our teacher said to find a buddy, my buddy was Khyani and Lynette they are my best friends.
The teacher said to stay with your buddy and follow the teacher. Me and my friends were playing a s
teering contest. It lasted about 1 hour and Khyani won. Then we realised that our class was not there
anymore. We didn't know what to do but then I got an idea, my idea was we had to go looking for our
class, we started walking west.

We have been walking west for 2 and a half hours and we didn't find our class so we decided to go
East and started walking. We saw a lot of people and again our class was not that so we went back
to where we were. When we got back to where our class was right there we were like where were
you’s. but we never know where they went.               

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.