Pages

Friday 7 September 2018

Bincurity trip

On Thursday me and same of my classmate went to Onehunga Primary School. When we got in side a boy from Onehunga primary School Introduce his self to as and shod as around. The food was Check,chocolate, and frost. I ate chocolate and check. When we all was finish eating we went to the library.
When we got to the library we saw same broms and stikes in side. A girl and a boy from Onehunga primary School was doing a wastebusters song to as and it was so cool to see. When they finish the wastebusters song we got to play a game on the court. We was playing pot the right Rubbish in the right Bin. As I was going to play I felt scared to do it. bat when my teacher side to do it I did it and it was so cool and I did it agen and agen. When the game was finish me and my classmate sid a speech. When we finish doing the speech we went to the car and then we went to ate Ice cream and then
we went back home.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blog post Kolotita. I am so glad that you had a great time. You were all so brave to speak in front of a large group of people. Ka pai!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.