Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Ambassadors Application

Kia Ora Viewers,
Today I finished my Ambassadors Application.
Hope you like it.
Please leave a positive comment.


Talofa lava and Malo e lelei My name is Kolotita Malofou. I am  10 years old and a year 5 student in room 7. I was born in Auckland.I am half Tongan and half samoan I come from a family of 7. My little brother Marcus, my 8 year old brother Fale, my 2 big sisters Sauma and Lucy and my parents Salote and Amouta and me. 

I want to be an ambassador to show the visitors how fun and amazing Pt England is. I also want to make my family proud and represent my culture. I think I am confident and joyful enough to show visitors around the school. It is my goal to become an ambassador. It would be a good opportunity for me in the future. Pick me and I will show everyone how amazing Pt England school is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.